Payroll & Finance Admnistrator
North Weald Bassett North Weald Bassett CM16 6HR 51.714876 0.1550127
£20,000 Pro Rata
Wincanton is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. As the largest British logistics company we work in industry sectors as diverse as milk, defence, energy, retail, consumer goods and construction, supporting every stage of development and adding value through our supply chain expertise and innovative approach to logistics challenges. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is “to make our customers business’s better, every day.”
This would be a great role for someone that is looking to gain experience within a very busy, logistics environment where no day is the same!
Some of your duties will include reviewing time and attendance and investigation of any exceptions, responsible for procurement for the whole site, assisting with supplier invoicing queries and some general admin duties. We are therefore looking for someone that has good organisational skills and attention to detail. Problem solving and good communication will also be key to this role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Onsite procurement
- Supplier queries and invoice resolution.
- Input of time and attendance data – production of reports
- General administrative duties to support operations
Experience, skills, attributes and the person:
- Competence in Microsoft Office (mainly Excel/Word)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of payroll systems
- Knowledge of time and attendance systems – KRONOS advantageous
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to undertake a variety of tasks positively and reliably
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to field calls from external suppliers and deal with their queries
- Ability to respond appropriately to operational requirements
- Willingness and ability to learn several Wincanton systems (full training to be given
Fixed term contract until 31st December 2021
£20,000 Pro Rata