Class 1 LGV Bulk Tank/Curtain-side Driver
Basildon Basildon Miles Gray Road, Pipps Hill Industrial Estate SS14 3FF 51.584073 0.45179
UK Basildon - 10065
Wincanton are recruiting Static Class 1 LGV Bulk Tank/Curtain-sider Drivers, to join our Breedon contract parking in Basildon .
Opportunities for relief driver also available.
- £13.28 per hour
- Start times between 04:00 – 06:00
- Monday - Friday
- £25 weekly allowance if working as a relief driver
- Tramping as required
- £19.92 - Saturday rate
- £26.56 - Sunday & Bank holiday rate
- Day off in lieu for any bank holidays worked
- £26.50 per night out allowance
- Permanent 40 hour a week contract, overtime available
- Essential DCPC training
- Full bulk tanker training provided
- Paid holiday entitlement – 22 days plus 8 bank holidays
- A Week off at Christmas, 3 days from your holiday allocation
- Full uniform provided
- Company pension scheme
- Child care vouchers
- RAC discount
- High street, Online Stores and Restaurant Discounts
- £500 for recommending a lorry driver friend and your friend also gets £250!
What we expect from our drivers
- Deliveries of bulk and palletised cement from Dagenham.
- Full training will be provided to ensure that you can adhere to our safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Complying with all relevant
Experience and Qualifications
- Must hold a valid HGV LGV Class 1 licence
- Must hold a valid Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (DCPC Card)
- Must hold a Digital Tachograph card
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary. Benefits include access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join. These are just some of the reasons which make Wincanton a great place to work!
Wincanton is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. As the largest British logistics company, we work in industry sectors as diverse as milk, defence, energy, retail, consumer goods and construction, supporting every stage of development and adding value through our supply chain expertise and innovative approach to logistics challenges. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is “to make our customers business’s better, every day.”
Our people are at the core of our business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we provide significant opportunities for career progress, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
UK Basildon - 10065