Administrator Data Input
TN24 0GB 51.6141027 -0.7765373999
Sevington - Kent
This is a vital admin role within the site team to support the administration and data input activities and will suit someone with a keen eye for detail.
This position will include shift and weekend working as the depot operates 24 / 7 therefore it is essential that you are flexible in your approach to work. You will be required to work any 5 days out of 7 and this includes weekends and bank holidays.
Shift times are:
Early / Lates - 0600-1430 / 1400-2230
Nights - 2200-0630
How will you contribute?
- Collecting, recording and reporting all MIS data in reference to throughput and volumes for all
- Use tools available to collect data such as ANPR and complete paper-based pro-formas for Performance Tracking purposes
- Monitor and order replacement Key Messages Cards and leaflets
- Support Covid-19 required measures.
- Monitor and order replacement, repairs, maintenance of site equipment, stationery, consumables, etc.
- Dealing with admin queries
- Ensure that stock availability and service levels are monitored to the requirements of the customer.
- Have accountability for recording and producing accurate data in a timely manner and all issues arising are acted upon.
- Ensure department operates in line with all company and customer procedures and requirements relating to Health and Safety.
Escalate issues that are likely to affect the performance of the department the site or relationship with the customer to the Duty Manager
What will you bring?
- Experience of warehouse and/or transport admin would be desirable.
- Experience of stock management with sound knowledge of stock control systems would be highly desirable.
- Strong IT skills required.
- Good numerical and analytical skills paying strong attention to detail.
- Able to work on own initiative as well as in a team.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Driven by continual improvement and high personal standards.
The above position will include shift and weekend working as the depot operates 24 / 7 therefore it is essential that you are flexible in your approach to work.
Sevington - Kent