Wigan Wigan Fourmarts Road, Martland Park WN5 0LR 53.555784 -2.679017
UK Wigan Heinz - 10806
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Planning and Systems Department for a Systems Controller for the Wincanton and KraftHeinz businesses.
This role requires a progressive thinker that takes action at the right time, in the right manner, with passion for its people, delivery and results.
The successful candidate for this role will report directly into the Stock and Systems Team Leader.
Key Accountabilities and Compempetencies:
- First line IT support for all NDC and Wincanton DC systems operations including WMS and MCS, in accordance with site escalation procedures.
- Liaison with engineers for all aspects of automation disruption whether planned or unplanned.
- Analysing, fixing and logging any systems problems.
- Completing systems shift reports.
- Dealing with systems issues raised by HJ Heinz on site personnel.
- Maintaining all appropriate static data on WMS and MCS.
- Providing KPI data and daily reports via Impromptu.
- Weekly backups of the WMS database.
- Auditing and logging of all site IT hardware, Stationery and RDTs.
- Assisting in resolution of basic PC / Printer problems.
- Comply with the Quality and Health and Safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment for self and others
- You will play a key role in ensuring the accuracy of all systems on site
- Reporting to the Systems Team Leader.
- Must be an effective communicator and able to develop good working relationships across all levels
- You will have experience of Warehouse Management Systems within a fast paced automated distribution operation
- You will be flexible and have a high level of self-motivation for an extremely time critical operation.
- You must be able to work flexibly across any 5 from 7 shift pattern including nightshift working.
- PC skills are required for production of Spreadsheets and Databases.
- Knowledge of LANs / WANs would be advantageous.
- You must be able to solve problems in a systematic and proactive way
- The ability to communicate information and ideas articulately both in oral and written forms and at all levels is essential.
- You need to demonstrate an ability and willingness to change, keep an open mind and be able to adapt readily to changes in the business environment
UK Wigan Heinz - 10806