Finance Business Analyst FTC
Chippenham Chippenham Methuen Park SN14 0WT 51.445851 -2.147076
UK Chippenham Head Office - 12189
The primary role of our Finance Business Analyst, 6 month FTC vacancy is to ensure that business processes and supporting systems continue to meet business project stakeholder needs.
This position will support our Project Merlin workstream leads to ensure that the testing and implementation phases of the project are delivered successfully.
The successful candidate will be working from home so we are flexible on base location.
Who are we?
Wincanton is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is “to make our customers business’s better, every day.”
How will you contribute?
- Collaborate with the Project Functional Consultants to ensure alignment with business and Oracle processes under the Adopt and Adapt methodology.
- Identify change impacts and work with the business to understand the changes required to working practises and behaviour.
- Input into the design of any training
- Maintain a holistic view of the wider workstreams to ensure that collaboration is sought to overcome any perceived conflict presented by a system process with another workstream.
- Supporting all project lifecycle activities including:
- Design including role-based controls
- 3rd party integration
- All testing activities including UAT and undertaking such tests where necessary.
- Data migration
- Post go live support
- Risk and issue management
- Supports process reengineering across the function to fully leverage software functionality
What will you bring?
- Finance specialist with demonstrable experience across multiple finance process areas
- Team player
- Future thinking with and curious and open mind
- High degrees of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail
- Previous experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud
- Able to work at pace and be pragmatic
- Problem solving
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Documentation & Visio skills
What do we offer?
We really value our people and offer a friendly, safety first working environment and a competitive salary along with other benefits including; company pension scheme, private healthcare, 25 days hols + bank hols with the option to buy more, home working, share incentive plan, cycle to work scheme, employee benefits online discount platform, onsite parking, onsite canteen + much more.
**We are open to having conversations about flexible working
Our people are at the core of our business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we also provide significant opportunities for career development and progression, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
Please apply by following the links and uploading your CV. We are a fast-moving organisation so we may not always wait until the closing date to review applications. As a result you should submit your CV as soon as possible!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
UK Chippenham Head Office - 12189