Transport Administrator (Nights) - 6 month FTC
Wakefield Wakefield Wincanton, Morrisons Transport, 41 Kenmore Rd, Wakefield Industrial Estate WF2 0XF 53.713498102 -1.5147185325
UK Wakefield Morrisons
We are looking for experienced Transport Administrators to join our Grocery Sector on a 6-month FTC in order to support our team.
This role will require working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern on the night shift, so will include weekend working. A high level of flexibility is required.
Who are we?
Wincanton is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is “to make our customers business’s better, every day.”
How will you contribute?
- Reporting to the Transport Team Manager
- Providing general admin support to the Transport Office
- Collating information to provide KPI information to the management team and other departments
- Analysing data from Transport Operations and Planning
- Producing information for the Transport Manager and Contract General Manager reporting requirements
- Supporting with the management of systems: Contractor’s systems / Agency
- Issue and control uniform requests
What will you bring?
- Previous experience within a fast pace transport operation
- Good excel and Google Sheets operator
- Interest in accountancy would be advantageous
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise workload
- A good team worker
- Can work to strict deadlines and under time pressure
- Previous experience of Kronos and E-Tips beneficial
What do we offer?
We really value our people and offer a friendly, safety first working environment and a competitive salary along with other benefits including; annual leaves + bank hols with the option to buy more, share incentive plan, cycle to work scheme, employee benefits online discount platform, onsite parking, onsite canteen + much more
Our people are our most important asset and as such we are continuously expanding our capability programs to provide you with opportunities to build and extend your professional, functional, and management skills. Your development through coaching is our priority. Continuous learning takes place through a broad variety of opportunities and types of engagements. Access to the latest technological innovations in the logistics and supply chain industry, as well as Wincanton’s deep knowledge and expertise in our field, constitute a superb platform for your professional development.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support Wincanton in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you. Please apply by following the links and uploading your CV. We are a fast-moving organisation so we may not always wait until the closing date to review applications. As a result, you should submit your CV as soon as possible!
UK Wakefield Morrisons