Fleet Compliance Administrator
Wakefield Wakefield Wincanton, Morrisons Transport, 41 Kenmore Rd, Wakefield Industrial Estate WF2 0XF 53.713498102 -1.5147185325
UK Wakefield Morrisons
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Fleet & Compliance Administrator to join the Transport Department at one of Wincanton’s sites in Wakefield. This role will report into the Fleet Compliance Manager supporting with the day to day administration of all Legal and Compliance matters.
Who are we?
Wincanton is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is “to make our customers business’s better, every day.”
How will you contribute?
- To maintain accurate records of all maintenance, inspections, defects and repairs carried out to the fleet and maintain all relevant legal documentation
- Ensure that all vehicle repairs are tracked for costing and analysis
- Ensure the onsite VMU (Vehicle Maintenance Unit) is communicated with regularly to keep fleet repair times to a minimum and assist the Transport Department in maximising fleet availability
- Complete administrative tasks and reports as requested.
- Inputting of fleet related documents onto spreadsheets and web-based programmes
- Filing of all fleet related legal & compliance documentation
- Auditing of fleet – Internal documentation and external physically
- Administrative tasks regarding Insurance / Accidents / Complaints
- Completing daily reports and communicating
- Complete small projects identify / communicate results
- Downloading of fleet data from site vehicles
- Complete Maintenance Wallcharts and update accordingly
- Account for all Vehicle related defects including rectification
- Co-Ordination of Fleet moves
What will you bring?
- Previous administration experience of working within a ‘hands-on’ role within a similar Fleet and Compliance/Transport department role is essential
- Previous experience in a fast-paced HGV Transport Operation would be advantageous
- Experience of working both as part of a team and independently with minimal supervision essential.
- Proven experience of planning time, organising and prioritising workload
- Comfortable working in a pressurised, ever changing customer driven environment
- Displays a flexible and adaptable approach to demand and changes in work activity
- Posess self-motivation, organisation and time mangement skills
- Able to adhere to laid day policies and procedures
- Proven experience of building relationships and communicating effectively with internal and external customers at all levels
What do we offer?
We really value our people and offer a friendly, safety first working environment and a competitive salary along with other benefits including; annual leaves + bank hols with the option to buy more, share incentive plan, cycle to work scheme, employee benefits online discount platform, onsite parking, onsite canteen + much more
Our people are our most important asset and as such we are continuously expanding our capability programs to provide you with opportunities to build and extend your professional, functional, and management skills. Your development through coaching is our priority. Continuous learning takes place through a broad variety of opportunities and types of engagements. Access to the latest technological innovations in the logistics and supply chain industry, as well as Wincanton’s deep knowledge and expertise in our field, constitute a superb platform for your professional development.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support Wincanton in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you. Please apply by following the links and uploading your CV. We are a fast-moving organisation so we may not always wait until the closing date to review applications. As a result, you should submit your CV as soon as possible!
UK Wakefield Morrisons