Harlow Harlow Wincanton c/o IKEA, RDC 240, Edinburgh Way CM20 2BN 51.784174 0.1150521
We have a number of exciting opportunities for individuals to work in our friendly warehouse in Harlow, Essex which is operated on behalf of our customer IKEA.
The role of Hygiene Colleague is to carry out all elements of hygiene across the site including Warehouse, office, facilities and all areas within the perimeter of the site. As well as Warehouse Operations tasks such as banding and wrapping.
We have a number of vacancies across all shifts, working any 5 out of 7 days including weekends and bank holidays.
- General Warehouse hygiene including; sweeping, wiping down racking, machine scrubbing floor, removal of waste into correct disposal/recycle areas
- General facilities hygiene which includes; Offices, toilets, kitchens, canteen, meeting rooms, reception, stairs & fixtures
- Maintain hygiene standards within the perimeter of the site to include main yard, carpark areas, fences, smoking area
- Deep cleaning of areas above as and when required
- Completion of daily cleaning rotas and correct completion of daily paperwork
- Adhere to all Health & Safety regulations and site policies including COSHH
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures as per contract of employment
- Ensure where practical all waste is recycled which includes; recycling cardboard, plastic & general waste
- To be trained on equipment which includes baling equipment, pump truck and LLOP
- Warehouse general duties as required including pallet banding and shrink wrapping
- To follow all SSOW and SOP’s as trained
- Previous hygiene experience
- Understanding of COSHH is desirable but not essential
- Previous use of MHE is desirable but not essential
It is an exciting time to join us…Wincanton is a leading Third Party Logistics (3PL) firm, providing supply chain consultancy and solutions to some of the world’s most admired brands in the UK and Ireland.
As the largest British logistics company we work in diverse Industry Sectors such as Retail, Consumer Goods, Energy, Defence, Construction and Milk adding value through our supply chain expertise and innovative approach to logistic challenges. We put our Customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is “to make our Customers business’s better every day”.
We employ approximately 17,500 people across more than 200 sites and have a 3,400-strong fleet of vehicles.
Our people are at the core of business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we provide significant opportunities for career progression, as well as training, enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
With continued success and business growth Wincanton have opportunities for exceptional Candidates…