HR Project Coordinator (6 - 9 months FTC)
£20k to £24k pro rata
We have an excellent opportunity for a HR Project Coordinator to join our team reporting to the People Project and Improvement Lead to deliver the People related projects including making improvements to processes and systems of work within our People Services Department. This role will also the support the development of tools, reports, documentation and knowledge base articles for the use of the wider People Function.
This role requires someone that is organised, has great attention to detail and has the appetite to gets things done.
This is a National role with travel across the site.
Who are we?
Wincanton is a leading third-party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do, and our mission is “to make our customers business’s better, every day.”
How will you contribute?
- Map out current and improved processes using visio and other IT packages.
- Produce reports, analyse large scale data and make recommendations to the team.
- Produce written reports, plans, process maps and procedures.
- Ensure design methodology, approvals, version control, change control and documentation are standardised and consistently applied.
- Act as project support for the Project and Improvement Lead to a wide variety of projects.
- Support People process reviews to optimise efficient application of processes, procedures and standards.
- Support the delivery of HR calendar events and provide support to the wider People Services team where required.
- Establish, track, analyse and report on performance data.
- Ensure that all processes and documentation are robustly maintained, protecting integrity and quality of data and version.
- Amalgamate a large amount of information into single documents and support the analysis of large amounts of data.
- Support the Projects and Improvement lead to develop communication tools to deliver change to the business.
- Update knowledge base articles and documents ensuring all people and People platforms are up to date.
What will you bring?
- Sound generalist HR knowledge
- Highly organised and responsive, with ability to work to SLAs and tight deadlines
- Good at data analysis, with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent Documentation skills
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Sound communication skills
- Willingness to learn new change methodology and tools
- Educated to A Level or CIPD qualified – Level 3 or 5
- Experience of working in a shared service environment - Desirable
- Proven experience of working with ambiguity and managing multiple projects/tasks
What do we offer?
We really value our people and offer a friendly, safety first working environment and a competitive salary along with other benefits including; company pension scheme, private healthcare, annual leaves with the option to buy more, share incentive plan, cycle to work scheme, employee benefits online discount platform, onsite parking, onsite canteen + much more
Our people are at the core of our business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we also provide significant opportunities for career development and progression, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
We are a fast-moving organisation so we may not always wait until the closing date to review applications. As a result, you should submit your CV as soon as possible!
£20k to £24k pro rata