This is an Executive Recruiter role working as part of the Resourcing function focusing on supporting the senior stakeholders in the business with identifying external talent at a senior level to build capability across all areas of the business.
This role will utilize your experience in Executive Search to significantly impact and support the leadership team and provide project support.
This role will work in a fast paced, performance driven environment with a focus on delivering high touch experiences to internal and external contacts.
You will support key searches within Wincanton’s Sectors and work closely with our Sector Managing Directors and Corporate Functional Leaders.
Who are we?
Wincanton is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is “to make our customers business’s better, every day.”
How will you contribute?
- Deliver full life-cycle executive recruiting to Wincanton Sectors and/or Corporate Functions.
- Partner with the People function and Hiring Leaders to understand business priorities now and for the future.
- Provide strategic direction and support to deliver on talent needs.
- Understand key priorities to predict staffing needs and build effective strategies to meet goals.
- Directly source your own talent while using researches for some positions.
- Leverage succession plans and internal talent tools to increase internal hires. Proactively work with internal talent to ensure Wincanton career paths can delivered
- Provide management information and data on the health of pipelines for critical roles
- Demonstrate external market data, vendors, sourcing channels and the latest technology available to quickly build and maintain external talent pipelines.
- Manage the interview process (ensure candidates are thoroughly vetted before presenting, ensure quick turn around on requests to schedule interviews, debrief with interview panelists, and provide timely feedback to candidates).
- Find opportunities to improve recruiting processes and use of sourcing tools.
- Act as a liaison between the hiring manager, people partner and any 3rd parties on outcomes and results.
- Work in a performance- metric driven environment where quality/quantity of hires, hiring
- manager/candidate experience, time to fill and retention are measured.
- Partner with the Head of D&I and the broader team to drive diversity amongst applicants and talent pools. Ensure this activity compliments the broader D&I strategy for Wincanton.
- Launch required assessments for candidates.
- Influence and build relationships and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
What will you bring?
- Proven experience within executive search
- Demonstration of senior stakeholder management and the ability to build relationships quickly.
- Experience of managing the recruitment of senior level appointments and delivering exceptional candidate care.
- Experience of challenging and improving existing processes and procedures.
- Proven ability to influence at a senior level.
- A breadth of knowledge across all elements of recruitment from attraction/candidate sourcing, assessment, through to start.
- Experience of actively promoting the diversity and inclusion of applicants from varied talent pools
- Relevant experience from Logistics/3PL environment.
- Experience creating and executing sourcing strategies across a variety of areas
- Project Management experience.
What do we offer?
We really value our people and offer a friendly, safety first working environment and a competitive salary along with other benefits including; company pension scheme, private healthcare, 25 days hols + bank hols with the option to buy more, share incentive plan, cycle to work scheme ,employee benefits online discount platform, onsite parking + much more
Our people are at the core of our business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we also provide significant opportunities for career development and progression, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
Please apply by following the links and uploading your CV. We are a fast-moving organisation so we may not always wait until the closing date to review applications. As a result you should submit your CV as soon as possible!