Harlow Harlow Wincanton c/o IKEA, RDC 240, Edinburgh Way CM20 2BN 51.784174 0.1150521
We are currently recruiting for a Hygiene Supervisor based at Harlow, this is a full-time role covering any 5 out of 7 days, including Bank Holidays.
You will be responsible for the first line supervision of the Hygiene Team at site. Ensuring hygiene standards are maintained across the Warehouse, offices, facilities and all areas within the perimeter of the site. Undertake warehouse operations tasks, including; banding, wrapping and any other tasks that are commensurate to this role.
Other Main duties include:
- Ensure Warehouse hygiene tasks including; sweeping, wiping down racking, machine scrubbing floor, removal of waste into correct disposal/recycle areas are being carried out to the required standard
- Ensure general facilities hygiene tasks including; cleaning Offices, toilets, kitchens, canteen, meeting rooms, reception, stairs & fixtures are being carried out to the required standard
- Ensure all areas within the perimeter of the site including main yard, carpark areas, fences and smoking area are maintained to the required hygiene standard
- Implement a deep cleaning regime for all the areas above
- Completion of team rotas ensuring holiday and absence are documented and input onto Kronos
- Correct completion of daily paperwork
- Adhere to all Health & Safety regulations and site policies including COSHH
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures as per contract of employment
- Ensure where practical all waste is recycled which includes; recycling cardboard, plastic & general waste
- To be trained on equipment which includes baling equipment, pump truck and LLOP
- Ensure liaison with Operational Managers that general Warehouse duties have been fully resourced to requirements
- To train staff in SSOW and SOP’s, ensuring these are followed and maintaining hygiene staff records
- Ideally you will have previous experience of managing team and working with a hygiene environment
- Knowledge of Health & Safety specifically COSHH would also be an advantage
It is an exciting time to join us…Wincanton is a leading Third Party Logistics (3PL) firm, providing supply chain consultancy and solutions to some of the world’s most admired brands in the UK and Ireland.
As the largest British logistics company we work in diverse Industry Sectors such as Retail, Consumer Goods, Energy, Defence, Construction and Milk adding value through our supply chain expertise and innovative approach to logistic challenges. We put our Customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is “to make our Customers business’s better every day”.
We employ approximately 17,500 people across more than 200 sites and have a 3,400-strong fleet of vehicles.
Our people are at the core of business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we provide significant opportunities for career progression, as well as training, enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
With continued success and business growth Wincanton have opportunities for exceptional Candidates…