Class 1 HIAB Driver
Reading Reading Marley Ltd, Grange Lane, Beenham RG7 5PU 51.4041854343 -1.1404752731
UK Beenham Marley
OTE £35,449.11 pa
PERMENANT ROLE - Class 1 HIAB Driver – 48 hours guaranteed – OTE £35,449.11 pa
CALLING ALL HIAB CRANE AND TERRAIN FORK LIFT TRUCK DRIVERS!
We are looking for Class 1 drivers to work on our Marley contract as well as other prestigious clients within our construction network based out of Beenham, Reading.
- Basic Salary - £33,490.71 pa
- Annual Bonus - £1,958.40 pa – Attendance and no accidents bonus
- Average 48 hours per week
- Monday to Friday starting between 0430 - 0530
- Night out - £27 per night out
- ALLMI accredited training provided
Potential earnings - £35,449.11 pa – Based on obtaining the full annual bonus
Predominantly, you will be driving drawbars with a crane, you will be delivering palletised building materials to sites and yards so ideally you will have MOL / construction experience and be ALLMI accredited however full training will be provided for the right candidate.
Completing an average of 2 to 4 drops per day as well as collections. Due to the nature of the role there may be a requirement on occasions to night out during the week.
What we expect from our drivers:
- Responsible for the accurate, timely movement and delivery of our customers’ products
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times
- Full compliance with all relevant legislation
- You will be required to operate a range of vehicles types and specifications across our fleet
Education & Qualifications
- Must hold a valid Class 1 licence
- Must hold a CPC licence
- Must hold a digital tachograph card
- Must not have more than 6 points on your licence
- Must have minimum 6 months Class 1 driving experience
- Experience in HIAB Crane off-load desirable
- Good timekeeper and the ability to work unsupervised daily
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering excellent service
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Good communication skills, flexible, professional, can do attitude
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary. Benefits include access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support us in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you.
It is an exciting time to join us…Wincanton is a leading Third Party Logistics (3PL) firm, providing supply chain consultancy and solutions to some of the world’s most admired brands in the UK and Ireland.
As the largest British logistics company we work in diverse Industry Sectors such as Retail, Consumer Goods, Energy, Defence, Construction and Milk adding value through our supply chain expertise and innovative approach to logistic challenges. We put our Customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is “to make our Customers business’s better every day”.
We employ approximately 17,500 people across more than 200 sites and have a 3,400-strong fleet of vehicles.
Our people are at the core of business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we provide significant opportunities for career progression, as well as training, enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
With continued success and business growth Wincanton have opportunities for exceptional candidates
UK Beenham Marley
OTE £35,449.11 pa