Supply Chain Administrator
Doncaster Doncaster Gresley House, 2nd Floor, 10 Pound Walk DN4 5HX 53.5125863999 -1.1307947999
UK Doncaster PFS - 11289
We are recruiting a Supply Chain Administrator to provide support to the National Supply Chain Manager in managing and co-ordinating the activities of our supply chain and its partners, optimising the company's efficiency whilst maintaining the service levels demanded by our customers. It will support in driving continuous improvement to ensure that Pullman Fleet Services are delivering to the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Who are we?
Wincanton is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is “to make our customers business’s better, every day.”
How will you contribute?
- Accountable for all administration activities generated via the national network of PFS workshops and third-party suppliers
- Raising purchase orders for suppliers utilised by the business network wide
- Effective management and ongoing maintenance of the PFS supplier database to ensure accuracy
- Handling of all supplier contractual documentation to include the upload and filing into the PFS centralised storage facility
- Working with group procurement functions to support with national contract administration
- Processing and timely submission of new supplier set up and accounts, confirming full implementation and completion
- Maintaining and controlling supplier compliance documentation and information
- Liaison with the operational and commercial teams to ensure ownership of suppliers and queries
- Support the operational and commercials teams regarding resolution of all supplier and invoice queries
- Support the business development team in third party solution design as a part of new business bids
- Daily point of contact for various national contracts such as workwear and waste services
- Support business projects where required
- Support with business stock checks and parts file maintenance
What will you bring?
- Attention to detail with strong IT and excel skills
- Excellent people skills and customer relationship management
- Good communication skills
- Able to manage Equality and Diversity issues and creates a culture of respect and “Dignity at Work” for all
- Highly numerate and excellent written skills
- Analytical, curious, problem solver, lateral thinker
- Strong career background within an administration role
- Very personable with excellent people skills
- Highly organised with strong communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Experience or an interest within a supply chain network
- Experience working with or for commercial vehicle manufacturers
- Experience in transport operations and third-party logistics
- Knowledge of commercial repair networks
What do we offer?
We really value our people and offer a friendly, safety first working environment and a competitive salary along with other benefits including; company pension scheme, 25 days hols + bank hols with the option to buy more, home working, share incentive plan, cycle to work scheme ,employee benefits online discount platform, onsite parking, onsite canteen + much more.
Our people are at the core of our business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we also provide significant opportunities for career development and progression, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
Please apply by following the links and uploading your CV. We are a fast-moving organisation so we may not always wait until the closing date to review applications. As a result you should submit your CV as soon as possible!
UK Doncaster PFS - 11289