IKEA Customer Service Home Delivery 7.5t Driver
Wembley Wembley Abbeydale Road HA0 1TW 51.5395354 -0.2858646
£29,952.00 per annum
7.5t Drivers - Home Delivery - £29,952.00 per annum
Permanent - 5 days out of 7 - Guaranteed 48 hour per week
Are you a 7.5t Driver looking for something more than “Just a driving Job?”
Join our award winning Home Delivery team based out of Harlow.
- £29,952.00 per annum
- Starting between 0500 and 0600
- Guaranteed 48 hour contract
- Regular weekend working will be required for this role
- 28 days annual leave includes bank holidays
- Upskilling and CPC training given for FREE!
- New drivers welcome
You will be delivering furniture for IKEA as part of a team of two.
Whether you are new to driving or have experience we would like to hear from you.
In this role you will:
- Be passionate about providing an excellent customer experience to our customers in their homes
- Work efficiently to tight deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction targets and service targets are adhered to in line with our values and behaviours
- Keep in regular communication with both customers and colleagues to update on progress and manage expectations effectively
- Drive in a safe and responsible manner, as we value the communities we service
- Be physically able to carry furniture in our customers’ homes, taking care to protect their property and personal effects
- Keep the vehicle you use clean, tidy and well cared for so it is ready to be used the next day
Experience & Qualifications
- You must hold a valid 7.5t licence
- You must hold a valid CPC Card and hold a Tachograph card
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- Be smartly presented at all times and have excellent customer service skills and be detail focused
- Be able to provide a time critical delivery service in line with targets agreed with customer
- Previous customer service and commercial driving experience is desirable
- Multi drop experience is desirable
- DBS will be undertaken
Due to the nature of the work heavy lifting is required. It is therefore essential that the successful applicant is capable to carry out this nature of work.
Wincanton is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. As the largest British logistics company we work in industry sectors as diverse as milk, defence, energy, retail, consumer goods and construction, supporting every stage of development and adding value through our supply chain expertise and innovative approach to logistics challenges. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is "to make our customers business’s better, every day."
Our people are at the core of our business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we provide significant opportunities for career progress, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
£29,952.00 per annum