Class 1 Bulk Tank Driver (Nights)
Dagenham Dagenham Freighliner Rail Depot, Chequers Lane RM9 6PT 51.5306964 0.147848
£37,859.00 per annum
CALLING ALL CLASS 1 DRIVERS!
Permanent Role – Monday to Friday – Nights from 1700hrs – salary up to £37,859 pa
We currently have a permanent vacancy for a committed and reliable Class 1 Bulk Tank Driver working for our Breedon contract in Dagenham.
You will be delivering bulk powder cement, from our fleet that consists of both bulk powder vehicles and curtain sides.
Working an average 50 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
This is a permanent role paying £13.28 per hour with the following benefits:
- £1.70 ph – for unsociable hours
- £22.47 - Saturday rate
- £29.96 - Sunday & Bank holiday rate (BH = a day off on top)
- Start time approximately 17:00
- Shift pattern - Monday to Friday & Occasional Saturday’s
- Average 50 hours per week
Potential Salary – £37,859 per annum – based on 50 hours per week with unsociable hours uplift
Basic Salary – £27,622.40 per annum – based on 40 hours a week and no uplifts
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of our customers’ products, servicing the Construction sector.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must hold a valid Class 1 licence
- Must hold a valid CPC licence
- Must hold a tacho card
- Must have no more than 6 points on your licence
- Must be fully flexible on working hours
- Must be H&S conscientious
- Possess excellent customer facing awareness
- Good timekeeper and able to work unsupervised
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service
- Must have good communication skills and a flexible ‘can do’ attitude to work
- Must have a good geographical knowledge
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary. Benefits include access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join. These are just some of the reasons which make Wincanton a great place to work!
Wincanton is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. As the largest British logistics company, we work in industry sectors as diverse as milk, defence, energy, retail, consumer goods and construction, supporting every stage of development and adding value through our supply chain expertise and innovative approach to logistics challenges. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is “to make our customers business’s better, every day.”
Our people are at the core of our business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we provide significant opportunities for career progress, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
£37,859.00 per annum