IKEA Customer Service Home Delivery Assistant
Wembley Wembley Abbeydale Road HA0 1TW 51.5395354 -0.2858646
£21,240.96 per annum
We are currently recruiting for Porters to join our award-winning Home Delivery network on our IKEA contract. The role will involve assisting the driver, customers service and delivering furniture as part of a two-person team.
If you enjoy a varied workload, are passionate about customer service and are keen to develop your career in a growing and fast paced organisation, this could be the next career move for you!
You will be on a 48 hour contract working any 5 from 7 days.
In this role, you will:
- Be passionate about providing an excellent customer experience to our customers in their homes
- Work efficiently to tight deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction targets and service targets are adhered to in line with our values and behaviours
- Keep in regular communication with both customers and colleagues to update on progress and manage expectations effectively
- Be physically able to carry furniture in our customers’ homes, taking care to protect their property and personal effects
- Help the driver to keep the vehicle you use clean, tidy and well cared for so it is ready to be used the next day
Experience & Qualifications
You will be:
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Confident, engaging, polite and friendly
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- DBS check will be undertaken
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary. Benefits include full uniform, work mobile phone, safety equipment, access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join. These are just some of the reasons which make Wincanton a great place to work!
If you feel that you have what it takes to support Wincanton in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you.
Wincanton is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. As the largest British logistics company we work in industry sectors as diverse as milk, defence, energy, retail, consumer goods and construction, supporting every stage of development and adding value through our supply chain expertise and innovative approach to logistics challenges. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is "to make our customers business’s better, every day."
Our people are at the core of our business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we provide significant opportunities for career progress, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
£21,240.96 per annum