Warehouse Shift Manager
Kettering Kettering NN15 5JR 52.3645272 -0.6956476999
- Reporting to the Warehouse Operations Manager,
- Initial involvement in ensuring all working procedures are clearly defined and cascaded, with regular reviews to ensure effectiveness
- Must be proactive in seeking improvements in process/methods of operating and also in the introduction of best practice within the site
- Responsible for the day to day management, initial and ongoing development and motivation of a team, ensuring that they consistently meet productivity and quality objectives and deliver customer compliance
- Responsible for the consistent achievement of Key Performance Indicators and delivering a high level of on time, on cost customer service
- Must work within legislative requirements, taking account of health & safety at all times
- Responsible for ensuring excellent working relationships with the Customer representatives and at all times being aware of their business needs and objectives
- Must be able to demonstrate relevant Management experience in a high-volume service driven operation.
- Will have excellent team building, leadership and motivational skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate in an open and honest manner with the team
- Must be able to demonstrate the commitment, enthusiasm and flexibility to work various shift patterns and be able to respond to customer demand
- Will have a proven track record in the management of people in a multi cultural environment
- The ideal candidate should have working knowledge of the interaction between their own department and other key functions.