Greenford Greenford Rockware Avenue UB60AA 51.542247 -3.43807
UK Greenford Multi User 1 - 10363
ADMINISTRATOR ( NIKE CONTRACT)
- To ensure that all administration for the business area is carried out in a timely, effective and accurate manner
- To ensure all policies and procedures are followed in line with site agreement and legislation
- To support with the general administration of the contract
- To accurately input and maintain the WMS
- To assist with the maintenance and accuracy of data
- To develop and maintain close working relationships with key customers, internal and external to the site
- To be responsible for the Health and Safety of self and others at all time
- To ensure all incoming deliveries are planned and communicated to the goods in team.
- To book in all incoming stock to company procedures and communicate any anomalies.
- To collate all order pick sheets, transfer sheets and warehouse events and hands over to warehouse staff with full instruction.
- To order warehouse consumables as requested
- To communicate all warehouse, customer and stock issues to the relevant departments.
- Inputting of works orders and investigating any stock variances with the warehouse team
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous Administration experience preferred
- Proactive and forward thinking, enthusiastic team player with a genuine interest in a career within warehousing, supply chain or logistics
- Excellence in volume administration including attention to detail, timeliness and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise workload within a team environment
- Flexible attitude to working hours in order to achieve daily priorities
- A good working knowledge of Excel
- The ability to interpret databases to ensure accurate reporting
- Good listening skills with the ability to glean key information
- Confidential and professional approach
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary. Benefits include access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join. These are just some of the reasons which make Wincanton a great place to work!
If you feel that you have what it takes to support Wincanton in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you.
Wincanton is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. As the largest British logistics company we work in industry sectors as diverse as milk, defence, energy, retail, consumer goods and construction, supporting every stage of development and adding value through our supply chain expertise and innovative approach to logistics challenges. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is “to make our customers business’s better, every day.”
Our people are at the core of our business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we provide significant opportunities for career progress, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
Note to recruitment agencies: we prefer to recruit direct, but we do have a Preferred Supplier List for when we need a helping hand. We’ll be in touch if we need you.
UK Greenford Multi User 1 - 10363