Doncaster Doncaster Middlebank House, Middlebank DN4 5PF 53.51253 -1.123984
UK Doncaster PFS - 11673
We are recruiting for an Administrator to join our Pullman business who provide commercial Vehicle Maintenance and Fleet Management across the UK.
The successful candidate is required to ensure the most efficient and highest possible standard of customer service and depot administration procedures. Working as part of the team to maintain, build employee and customer relations to ensure that the workshop operation achieves all set financial and cultural objectives/targets.
- To provide outstanding customer service through face to face, phone and general administration support and filing
- To understand the customer requirements at depots. Deal with customers politely and professionally.
- To deal with and resolve where possible customer queries when necessary bring to the attention of the Workshop Controller / Depot Manager.
- To deal with customer’s bookings ensuring that we have a method for payment and the correct line of authority and amount procedures are followed.
- To enforce personally and in others Company, Industry & Legal Health, Safety & Environmental standards at all times and without exception.
- To ensure a thorough understanding of all Company Safe Systems of Work and adhere to them at all times.
- To maintain exceptional housekeeping standards within the work place at all times.
- Job cards to be raised on the correctly Inc. PO, customer authorisation etc. Raise service sheets on workshop and any other relevant paper work required.
- Provide holiday/ sick cover for Kronos, MOT, ATF etc. and provide all customer documentation in a timely manner.
- Place orders on Oracle as needed and liaise with supplier’s chase invoices and keep accruals to a minimum.
- Process the payroll process, compile employee attendance record cards and calculate hours worked each week from the employee time cards. Submit information to Payroll every Monday morning before 10.00am.
- Despatch Service Inspection Worksheets and copies of certification to customers as required.
- Maintain vehicle files regularly.
- Maintain petty cash float and submit for approval.
- Manage and comply with the company archive rules.
- Ensure all vehicle Accident Report Forms are completed correctly and submitted.
Pullman, part of the Wincanton Group, is the largest independent provider of Commercial Vehicle Maintenance and Fleet Management in the UK with an enviable track record stretching back over 30 years. We have a national network of over 38 HGV/LCV service centres, over 150 mobile service vans and in excess of 600 trained technicians. Offering service excellence, we are trusted by many of the UK’s largest commercial fleet operators to keep their businesses on the move.
As well as repairing all makes and variants of commercial vehicles, Pullman is a leading player in transport refrigeration and tail lift servicing. We also have a national customer service centre, which operates 24/7/365 to provide ‘best in class’ fleet management solutions, as well as outstanding roadside assistance services for commercial fleets.
Our people are the driving force behind the success of our business and we have a team approach with a real passion for delivering excellence to our customers and innovatively developing our business in partnership with existing and potential customers… we’re one step ahead.
UK Doncaster PFS - 11673