Assistant Management Accountant
Kettering Kettering North Kettering Business Park, Glendon Road NN14 1UB 52.427664 -0.73579
UK Kettering Argos - 10954
We are currently recruiting a Finance Analyst to join us on a 6 month FTC based at our Argos site in Kettering.
- Running reports from Finance (weekly cost report, Q account and cube at period end)
- Completing the working paper file – reconciling Wier (Accounts Systems) to our customer accounts on a weekly basis.
- Primary report – pulling volumes, hours and costs across the volume and labour reports, updating links
- Setting up the weekly files ready for the following week
- Argos / Wincanton’s month end
- Completing and uploading journals into Finance (Weekly)
- Argos & Wincaton balance sheet reconciliations
- Update the retail weeklies on the T drive
- Payroll reconciliations, and reporting on variances
- Update hours for H&S manager on a weekly basis
- Weekly meeting with the operations team to discuss the week’s costs, review capital, etc
- Update the holiday pay (for warehouse) monthly
- Agency billing – update report and pull through information and send to Alan in Argos.
- Raising invoices/credits once the purchase orders have been authorised on Coupa
- Uploading the invoices and credit into Finance (Wier)
- Running the Etips client invoice
- Non Financials – Warehouse and Transport – updating with hours, KM’s, leavers etc.
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary. Benefits include access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join. These are just some of the reasons which make Wincanton a great place to work!
If you feel that you have what it takes to support Wincanton in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you.
Wincanton is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. As the largest British logistics company we work in industry sectors as diverse as milk, defence, energy, retail, consumer goods and construction, supporting every stage of development and adding value through our supply chain expertise and innovative approach to logistics challenges. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is “to make our customers business’s better, every day.”
Our people are at the core of our business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we provide significant opportunities for career progress, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
UK Kettering Argos - 10954