Rotherham Rotherham Rotherham Road, Maltby S66 8EL 53.42328 -1.226864
UK Maltby Carrier - 10340
We currently have opportunities for an experienced Refrigeration Tehnician for our Maltby workshop,carrying fridge servicing and repairs at customers’ premises and company workshops.
- To work safely and responsibly as part of a team maintaining and repairing a range of fleet fridge freezers
- Responsible for carrying out both scheduled fridge servicing and unscheduled repairs to a high standard
- Ensuring that quality and performance are maintained at all times
- Working within standard repair times
- Completion of related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
Skills, Experience & Attributes:
- You will be self motivated, enthusiastic, reliable and have the ability to work with high attention to detail
- Applicants must be suitably qualified with F-Gas qualification with experience on transport refrigeration maintenance and repairs
- Experience of working in a busy environment
- All applicants must be safety aware and committed to a right first time ethos
- The successful applicants must be able to work on their own initiative with a flexible approach towards meeting the needs of the customer
- Experience of all makes of transport refrigeration units
- Legibility and thoroughness in completion of all paperwork
- The ideal candidates will be commercial vehicle technicians to which we will invest in refrigeration training
- Full driving licence
Pullman is the largest independent provider of Commercial Vehicle Maintenance and Fleet Management in the UK with an enviable track record stretching back over 30 years. We have a national network of over 30 HGV/LCV service centres, over 150 mobile service vans and in excess of 600 trained technicians. Offering service excellence, we are trusted by many of the UK’s largest commercial fleet operators to keep their businesses on the move.
As well as repairing all makes and variants of commercial vehicles, Pullman is a leading player in transport refrigeration and tail lift servicing. We also have a national customer service centre, which operates 24/7/365 to provide ‘best in class’ fleet management solutions, as well as outstanding roadside assistance services for commercial fleets.
Our people are the driving force behind the success of our business and we have a team approach with a real passion for delivering excellence to our customers and innovatively developing our business in partnership with existing and potential customers… we’re one step ahead..
UK Maltby Carrier - 10340