Night Shift Multi Task Operatives
Merthyr Tydfil Merthyr Tydfil Merthyr Road CF48 4LA 51.7201411 -3.3504477
UK- Merthyr Tydfil
Nightshift Multi Task Operatives – Merthyr Tydfil
We are looking to recruit Multi Task Operatives to support our team for an exciting opportunity based in Merthyr Tydfil.
- £24,375 pa (25% premium included)
- Contracted to 39 hours per week
- Working 5 days per week from 20:00 to 04:30
Security clearance will need to be gained and therefore vigorous pre- employment vetting will form part of the recruitment process.
The role will report directly to the Team Leader and the successful candidates will be expected to demonstrate the desire, flexibility and capability to perform a range of administrative, warehouse and inventory duties which will include: -
- To receive and put away stock efficiently and accurately
- To record stock movements on a computerised system
- Use a scanner during the operational processes
- Cycle counting of stock
- All activities to be compliant and in support of the contractual KPI targets.
- Conduct and behaviour to be compliant with Wincanton Health & Safety legislation and guidelines
- A range of duties to support the operational efficiency and general housekeeping and hygiene standards of the site.
- The ability to operate a range of MHE would be an advantage
- Work in a team environment
- Complete all necessary paperwork accurately
- Ensure conduct and behaviour to be compliant with Health & Safety legislation and guidelines
- You will ensure all required documentation is completed accurately and in line with legislation.
- Ensure correct handling of customers products is carried out at all stages within the facility
Experience & Qualifications
- Able to provide and understand the need for high standards of customer service,
- A proactive, flexible and “can do” attitude to resolve issues and challenges
- Attention to detail
- PC literate and numerate with good communication skills, an understanding of Microsoft Office is required
- Ability to work as part of a team and work independently
- Flexibility required regarding shift patterns
- Compliance with manual handling procedure
- Ability to train others to a high standard
- Compliance with manual handling procedures
Wincanton is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. As the largest British logistics company we work in industry sectors as diverse as milk, defence, energy, retail, consumer goods and construction, supporting every stage of development and adding value through our supply chain expertise and innovative approach to logistics challenges. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is “to make our customers business’s better, every day.”
Our people are at the core of our business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we provide significant opportunities for career progress, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
UK- Merthyr Tydfil