Contact Centre Agent
Watton Watton Norwich Road IP25 6JB 52.591978 0.859863
UK Watton - 11017
Wincanton is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. As the largest British logistics company we work in industry sectors as diverse as milk, defence, energy, retail, consumer goods and construction, supporting every stage of development and adding value through our supply chain expertise and innovative approach to logistics challenges. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is “to make our customers business’s better, every day.”
Our people are at the core of our business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we provide significant opportunities for career progress, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
The good news is that our continued success and business growth has opened up an exciting opportunity for Customer Service Agents to support our successful award winning Home Delivery network, you will join a team of motivated customer service agents booking furniture deliveries for top high street brands.
The position will be based in Watton, Norfolk.
- Reporting to the Contact Centre Team Leader.
- Provide a first class customer experience every time.
- Provides an excellent standard of customer care to our clients and consumers.
- Inbound calls, confirming delivery dates, answering queries and sense checking information.
- Outbound calls, order processing, confirming delivery dates and sense checking information.
- Work effectively with all team members on all shift patterns to maximise efficiency of the customer service operation.
- Flexible to work shifts and hours in line with the needs of the business.
- To undertake such additional duties as may be reasonably required for the effective role within the office.
- Working shifts between 07.00 – 20.00 and one in three weekends
- To achieve and exceed individual targets
- Work with other department to resolve customer issues
- To work on your own and as part of a team
- Customer focused enthusiastic individual.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Very good English, both verbal and written.
- Flexible on work and shirt patterns.
- Able to achieve high standards and targets whilst providing great customer care.
- Excellent team player
- The ability to build rapport with internal customers and external customers.
- Open to change
- PC literati
- Flexible approach to working
- High level of attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Achievement drive
The role is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile and challenging operation and should appeal to an individual who can demonstrate energy, enthusiasm and ambition.
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary. Benefits include access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join. These are just some of the reasons which make Wincanton a great place to work!
If you feel that you have what it takes to support Wincanton in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you.
Wincanton is a leading provider of innovative supply chain solutions to a wide range of industry sectors; including defence, consumer goods, retail, construction and energy. We are very well established, in fact, we celebrate our 90th birthday this year and are keen to develop our people to have a career with us!
Internal applicants: Please inform your manager if you wish to apply for this position
UK Watton - 11017