Class 1 HIAB Driver
Rochester Rochester ME3 7SZ 51.4524909 0.4732748999
Up to £39,499.96 pa
CALLING ALL HIAB CRANE AND TERRAIN FORK LIFT TRUCK DRIVERS!
Permanent Role –Monday to Friday – Tramping out ALL WEEK – up to £39,499.96 pa
We are looking for committed and reliable Class 1 HIAB Drivers based out of Brett Landscaping in Cliffe.
- £515.00 a week plus bonus
- Monday to Friday with some Saturday work
- Tramping out ALL WEEK
- Start times between 04:00 – 06:00
Attractive bonus package:
- £5 daily meal allowance if working over 4.5 hours
- £26.17 per night (Tax free)
- £4.50 each time you load a vehicle
- £4.50 each time you make a delivery
- £0.0492 for every KM travelled
- £3.16 a day for driving fuel efficiently (This does decrease as fuel efficiency decreases)
Basic salary - £26,780.00 pa
Potential salary up to £39,499.96 – Based on 50 hours per week, 4 nights out and obtaining average bonus.
You will be driving either drawbars or Artic’s with a crane; you will be delivering building materials to sites and yards
- You will need to use a mechanical offload regularly in your day to day work, which comes in the form of a lorry mounted crane.
- You are expected to be on site in a morning when loaded the night before for when a site opens where legally possible, (Working time dependant)
- We do not generally give start and finish times as we expect you to manage your own time to optimise the driving and working time to complete the deliveries.
- You will be professional and provide a fantastic level of customer service as well as being diligent in completing paperwork correctly.
What we expect from our drivers:
- Responsible for the accurate, timely movement and delivery of our customers’ products
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times
- Monday to Friday with nights out, and the occasional Saturday if required
- Full compliance with all relevant legislation
- You will be required to operate a range of vehicles types and specifications across our fleet.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must have held a Class 1 Licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Must have a valid in date CPC licence and Digi card
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Experience on a HIAB preferred but not essential
- A Good timekeeper and ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent geographical knowledge as deliveries throughout the British Isles
- Enthusiastic and reliable willing to go the extra mile for customer service
- Adhere and promote Health & Safety values
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary. Benefits include access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join. These are just some of the reasons which make Wincanton a great place to work!
If you feel that you have what it takes to support Wincanton in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you.
Wincanton is a leading third party logistics (3PL) and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland. As the largest British logistics company, we work in industry sectors as diverse as milk, defence, energy, retail, consumer goods and construction, supporting every stage of development and adding value through our supply chain expertise and innovative approach to logistics challenges. With over 17,000 colleagues across more than 200 sites and a 3,400 strong fleet of vehicles, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do and our mission is “to make our customers business’s better, every day.”
Our people are at the core of our business and what makes Wincanton great. That’s why we provide significant opportunities for career progress, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
Up to £39,499.96 pa